A professor and researcher from St. Mary’s University in United Kingdom is interested in interviewing conservative atheists in the United States for a book he is composing about the growing phenomenon of Americans who were raised religiously (to some degree), but who now would identify as having “No religion,” or as “nones”.
He is interested in interviewing conservative atheists in:
- Portland, Oregon, October 22-26, 2017
- Ohio/Pennsylvania (around Pittsburgh), October 26-29, 2017
Requirements for being interviewed:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a resident of the USA
- Have been brought up with religious identity/affiliation
- Would now consider yourself to have no religious affiliation
Meeting place will be, ideally, at a bar or cafe of your choice. Participation is wholly voluntary and you can withdraw from the project at any time. The interview will last from 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
Interviewees have the option to receive a free copy of the book once it is published.
Are you interested in participating? Email Republican Atheists at firstname.lastname@example.org.